October 28-29, 2020
The Town of Sykesville in Carroll County, Maryland is developing a new Comprehensive Plan to identify and prioritize the Town’s strategic goals and objectives for the next 10 years. As part of the planning process, the Town is hosting a virtual two-day Vision for Downtown Sykesville Design Workshop on October 28-29, 2020. Stakeholders and the public are invited to participate in several online design sessions to vision for the future and provide input on downtown improvements. The workshop will result in design renderings that will be used to visually display elements of the Comprehensive Plan.
Vision for Downtown Sykesville Design Workshop Sessions RSVP at www.surveymonkey.com/r/sykesvilleRSVP
• Preparing for the Future of Sykesville: Big Picture Ideas Wednesday, October 28 from 9:00am-11:30am
• Design Session Part 1: Explore Opportunities for Growing Downtown Wednesday, October 28 from 1:30-3:30pm
• Design Session Part 2: Refine and Visualize the Details Thursday, October 29 from 9:00am-11:30am
• Bringing it All Together: Connect Preferred Ideas Thursday, October 29 from 1:30-3:30pm
• Public Presentation: Sharing the Vision Thursday, October 29 from 6:00-7:30pm
The visioning workshop is a collaborative event and we encourage your participation. To RSVP, please visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/sykesvilleRSVP
For more information on the Sykesville 2030 Comprehensive Plan and ways to provide input, please visit www.townofsykesville.org/2257/Comprehensive-Plan or contact Joe Cosentini, Town Manager, at (410) 795-8959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.